Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thank GOD! IM GOING GREEN!


OMG! Have you ever questioned products you buy at the store or what you buy for your family??? I do and as a truth seeker, I feel I get mis -lead by products, brands that can be harmful to me and my family! So I take it in my own hands to be knowledgable and have the wisdom to be better to my body and feel good to my soul. You can't blame anyone but yourself if you buy poisonous products, chemical filled fruits and vegetables, and with all the genetically modified foods, processed foods unless you are making a conscious decision about eating or putting it on your body. I have made an effort to seek and search to be a better environmentalist, health conscious to have vitality and do what is right by my mind, body and soul. Thank God for wisdom and good mentors to guide our path to a better evolution of having a greater future that will serve the higher good in ourselves and the mother nature! I hope you join me on this quest to GO GREEN! I salute you! ~ Pure unconditional Love,  ~ 1Shaline

No comments: